The companion book to the highly acclaimed Christopher Parkening Guitar Method, Vol. 1. Learn the art of the classical guitar playing from of the world's preeminent virtuosos and the recognized heir to the legacy of Andre Segovia, now completely revised and updated!
• 32 previously unpublished Parkening edition pieces by composers inlcuding Bach, Dowland, Scarlatti, Sor, and Tarrega, plus 3 guitar duets.
• Performance notes and stylistic interpretation.
• Techniques inlcuding tone production, tremolo, harmonies, vibrato, pizzicato, slurs, and more.
• Strategies for effective practicing.
• CD includes 60 demonstration tracks.
Christopher Parkening Guitar Method, Vol 2
Shipping is FREE!
You can expect your order to be shipped within 1-3 business days.
If it's broken, doesn't fit, gets eaten by the mailman's dog, whatever, I'll refund or replace your item* up to 30 days after your order is placed. If you need a replacement, contact me at email@example.com & ship back the original item to:
Guilt by Association Records
6417 N. Ravenswood Ave, Suite 205
Chicago, IL 60626
*Exception is Thayer's Throat Lozenges